Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drives going down.

2001-11-12 16:38:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drives going down.
From: llabonte AT att DOT com (Labonte, L R (Leo), SITS)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:38:57 -0500
Gustavo,

We started having this problem with our STK L700
with DLT tape drives.  StorageTek technician was
here today, and he found that the cleaning tape
threshold had never been set to 20 cleanings.
Consequently, our first cleaning tape had 22 cleanings,
and the L700 would not advance to one of the other
9 cleaning tapes in the library.  It would be good
to check this.  We're sure that this is the source
of our problems.

        Leo