Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] command line inventory

2001-11-09 15:04:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] command line inventory
From: Jason.Ahrens AT telus DOT com (Jason Ahrens)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 15:04:33 -0500
There are two options. The udocumented vmcheckxxx command or the vmupdate
command, depending on your final goal.

vmcheckxxx -rt <type> -rn <num>

Arguments are provided for modifying behaviour. This command just seems to
'list' the contents currently.

There is a FAQ-o-matic entry detailing more information at:
http://www.backupcentral.com/foms/netbackup-serve/cache/114.html

Or

vmupdate -rt <type> -rn <num>

Will perform an update which actually modifies (synchs) the MM database with
the robot information.

Jason