Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Database

2001-11-06 23:14:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Database
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:14:02 -0600
To backup your NBU databases from a media server in your environment versus
your master, do the following:

from media server

bpbackupdb -tpath $TPATH -ev $MEDIAID -nodbpaths \
MASTER:/usr/openv/netbackup/db \
MASTER:/usr/openv/netbackup/var \
MASTER:/usr/openv/volmgr/database \
MEDIASRVR1:/usr/openv/netbackup/db \
MEDIASRVR1:/usr/openv/netbackup/var \
MEDIASRVR1:/usr/openv/volmgr/database \
MEDIASRVR2:/usr/openv/netbackup/db \
MEDIASRVR2:/usr/openv/netbackup/var \
MEDIASRVR2:/usr/openv/volmgr/database

That should do it for you.
David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com