Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpduplicate bug?

2001-10-19 14:12:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate bug?
From: dignacio AT sanstarinc DOT com (Don U. Ignacio)
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:12:16 -0400
Hi All,

Do you know of any problems with bpduplicate
on Win2K, NBU3.4.1. Because I'm duplicating
images using bpduplicate and it doesn't finish,
its hanging up.

I came across this problem description in one
of the patches I applied and it doesn't have
a workaround:

                In rare cases duplication of images may hang. The bptm read and
write
                processes complete, but the bpduplicate process does not
terminate.

Have any of you encountered this problem and found a resolution for it?

Thanks,

Don U. Ignacio