Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB Windows Admin GUI problems

2001-10-16 18:25:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB Windows Admin GUI problems
From: Bob Bakh" <bob.bakh AT home DOT com (Bob Bakh)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:25:16 -0700
Only thing I can think of is that his host name is not resolving properly on
the master's side.

check the bpcd on his system and the bprd on the master, plus the bp.conf on
he master to check to make sure the host names match.

if they don't update the bp.conf on the master restart the NBU daemons and
see what happens.

Bob