Veritas-bu

AW: [Veritas-bu] Incrementals with TIR and without Archive Bit back up almost full images

2001-10-12 13:22:16
Subject: AW: [Veritas-bu] Incrementals with TIR and without Archive Bit back up almost full images
From: Gerd.Leibrock AT KNO-BS DOT de (Gerd.Leibrock AT KNO-BS DOT de)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 19:22:16 +0200
David, thanks for your reply. I think NBU is a very fine product, it
surpasses TSM in some fields, especially what concerns central control by
the admin client, but I'am deceived that such a bug is possible at all, and
further that there is no timeline when it will be fixed.

By the way, another subscriber says that TIR works fine if you use the
archive bit option (which I wont use because the archive bit is not
exclusively under NBUs control).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Gerd Leibrock
EDV-Systemprogrammierung

Koch, Neff & Oetinger & Co. GmbH
Schockenriedstraße 37
70565 Stuttgart

Telefon:        +49 711 7860 2393
Fax:            +49 711 7819834 2393
E-Mail:         mailto:Gerd.Leibrock AT kno-bs DOT de
Internet:       http://www.buchkatalog.de