Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Incrementals with TIR and without Archive Bit back up almost full images

2001-10-12 12:43:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Incrementals with TIR and without Archive Bit back up almost full images
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:43:35 -0500
Oh, just because you do TIR doesn't mean historical restore aren't available
to you, it is all in how you browse your backups for restore.

If you have done TIR, and need to recover, the you would browse TIR backups,
if not, then browse backups for restore will give you the historical view.

You definitely don't lose that option just because you are using TIR.

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com