Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] /usr/openv placement

2001-10-05 17:08:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] /usr/openv placement
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 14:08:43 -0700
Ok, so why?  We run numerous EDA applications from a filer and have no
issues with that, why would NBU be any different?  And when you add the
management and functionality bonuses I mentioned I would think it would
be a prefered method.  I'm not slamming, I just want your reasons (to
make sure you've thought this through...;-])

~JK

--
Jeff Kennedy