Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] /usr/openv placement

2001-10-05 15:47:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] /usr/openv placement
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:47:35 -0500
I like NetApps for certain applications, NBU is not one of them.

My opinion is that I prefer direct attached storage (or nearly direct) for
NBU, NFS doesn't qualify in either camp.

I'm sure its been done and done successfully, I'm just not a fan of it.

My two cents.

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com