Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore pbs on LINUX client

2001-10-01 09:34:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore pbs on LINUX client
From: Simone De Brouwer <sdebrouw AT ulb.ac DOT be> (Simone De Brouwer)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 15:34:42 +0200 (MET DST)
Hello all,

I have installed Netbackup 3.4 client on a Linux RedHat PC. The backup and the
restore initiated from the Unix server work fine.
But when I try to restore from the client with xbp , I can display the backup
lists, but when I select a file, the application aborts with a core dump.

Does anyone known what I can do to solve the problem.

Thanks !

Simone De Brouwer

 Simone De Brouwer     -  Operations  -         email : sdebrouw AT ulb.ac DOT
be
                                                tel.  :  32 2 650 3727 / 3785
                                                fax   :  32 2 650 3740
 Brussels Free University Supercomputing Centre,  Belgium.