Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] how much tape left?

2001-09-28 15:55:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] how much tape left?
From: gjohnson AT ADMWORLD DOT com (Johnson, Tony -Research)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:55:02 -0500
I just noticed that :-(  After looking at the available_media , it appears
that tapes themselves have thier own retention because they are different
from the ones I programmed in the classes.  I'm not going to be able to
restore properly if the tapes are overwriting themselves when I don't want
them to...  I don't see any option to change this is media manager...