Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] can't open exchange2000 object: FS_BAD_DBLK

2001-09-18 12:04:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] can't open exchange2000 object: FS_BAD_DBLK
From: morms AT es DOT com (Melinda Orms)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:04:14 -0600
Hi Everyone,

We recently upgraded our Win2k exchange servers from exch5.5 to
exch2000.  Since the upgrade, I have uninstalled & reinstalled the
exchange module and reapplied the J0850645 patch.

One server is experiencing the following problem:
Backups exit with a status 1
Error logs report the same error for the Public & Private Information
store and the log files:
        WRN- can't open Exchange 2000 object:Microsoft Information
Store:\First Storage Group\<Log files> (0xFFFFFE02:FS_BAD_DBLK)

Please let me know if you have any ideas about this.

Much thanks,
Melinda