Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VERITAS VISION2001, the 5th Annual VERITAS Worldwide Users Confer ence

2001-09-06 17:49:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VERITAS VISION2001, the 5th Annual VERITAS Worldwide Users Confer ence
From: veritascomm AT veritas DOT com (VERITAS Communications)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 17:49:08 -0400
        VERITAS VISION2001,the 5th Annual VERITAS Worldwide Users
Conference,
        is the premier event to gain knowledge about data availability
        and interoperability from user experiences and VERITAS experts,
        mingle with VERITAS executives, and network with other VERITAS
        users.

        Featured Keynote Speakers
        Gary Bloom, CEO and President, VERITAS Software
        Steve Ballmer, CEO, Microsoft
        Per Larsen, VP of e-Server Solutions, IBM

        Call for Presentations
        Call for Presentations is open! Visit the conference web site at
        http://www.veritasvision.com <http://www.veritasvision.com>  to
submit your speaking proposal.
        If you are chosen to present at VISION2001, your conference
        registration fee will be waived - a savings of up to $995 USD.
        Deadline for submissions is September 18, 2001.

        Special Zone  Airfare Rates and Car Discounts
        Get a discounted conference rate for your airfare with American
        Airlines and your rental car needs with Avis. For more information
        or to book your reservation, visit the conference web site at
        http://www.veritasvision.com <http://www.veritasvision.com>  and
choose the hotel and travel link.

        Evening Entertainment
        Monday, November 4, Roving Parties including Brocade's Blues Alley,
        Cirque and Shoot out at the HP Corral.

        Tuesday, November 5, Dinner and Concert in the Park with the
        B-52s, sponsored by IBM.

        Wednesday, November 6, Dinner and the Comedy of David Spade,
        sponsored by Hitachi Data Systems.

        Registration
        Register now at: http://www.veritasvision.com
<http://www.veritasvision.com>  for your
        Full Conference Pass at the pre-registration price.

        Thank you to the following Key Sponsors at VERITAS VISION2001
        5th Annual Worldwide Users Conference
          - IBM
          - Hitachi
          - Hewlett Packard
          - Compaq
          - Brocade

        Why we contacted you and how to opt-out:

        We know your time is valuable and that we (and others) are
        placing increasing demands on it.  We contacted you about
        this news because we believe that the content of this
        message would be interesting and valuable to you.

        If you do not wish to receive future VERITAS notifications,
        please click on the link below and send us the email:
        mailto:Veritascomm AT nsmg.veritas DOT com?subject=Unsubscribe
<mailto:Veritascomm AT nsmg.veritas DOT com?subject=Unsubscribe>