Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SQL requirement

2001-08-24 07:26:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SQL requirement
From: darkburst AT yahoo DOT com (effendy yahaya)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 04:26:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

What are the  Win2K/NT services that need to be sit
behind the SQL database backup ?  Is there any
proprietry services, etc. RPC need to be there ?

Once my master server can see the SQL database image
from the client machine, does it meaning that it is
waiting for a data to pass over to him ?  Where do
change the system call time out setting ? can I make
it over 60 seconds ?  Is there a setting for the
SLAVE_CONNECT_TIMEOUT under the "configure netbackup"
?

best regards,
Effendy Yahaya