Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Global File Exclusion

2001-08-26 19:13:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Global File Exclusion
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 01:13:08 +0200

 when administering NetBackup cluster with the Windows GUI, you
must be authorized for all the NetBackup machines you want
to remotely administer, whether servers or clients.
 it means each of those machines must have the name of the
administration machine in their SERVER list, and be abble
to resolve the name, as for NetBackup servers (hosts, DNS...).
if either one of this recquierement is not satisfied, you're
going to have "acces denied" or "network timeout".

 hth && amicalement,
                     fx

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
     fx AT veritas DOT com       | Rather than a beep,
François-Xavier Peretmere | Or a rude error message,