Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Obtaining statistics on tape drive throughput

2001-08-24 12:37:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Obtaining statistics on tape drive throughput
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:37:50 -0500
Paul:

Check out my Advanced NetBackup Scripting website
(http://www.xbpadm-commands.com).  I have a through put script up there that
will report on ALL media servers in a Master's domain as well as
individually.

David

PS.  It doesn't give you per drive thru-put however.

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com