Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] duplication problems

2001-08-19 07:01:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] duplication problems
From: dayalsd AT lycos DOT com (dayal singh)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 06:01:55 -0500
NBU GURUs,
            I am running into problems with duplications. I need to duplicate
around 120 clients. Some client images are pretty big. I am running a script to
duplicate all the clients in a class, but when I start the duplication script
and if the media id is in use(for backup by big clients), it waits till the
backup finishes. So I could not finish the duplications because of some
clients. My requirement is to skip the images on that media id and continue the
duplication. Now how do I time out the media mount(only for the duplications) ?

ThanQ In Advance

Dayal

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!