Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.4

2001-08-17 11:54:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.4
From: edelisa_chollet AT yahoo DOT com (Edelmira Chollet)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 08:54:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I have Veritas NetBackup 3.4 that was running and
working fine on Solaris 8 with a Tape Library L9 (Tape
Drive DLT 8000). I rebooted the server for maintenance
purposes and now the backup software said that the
tape doesn't exist (the path devices) but I can see it
trough sgscan and I even do a device managment wizard
and the robot and the tape were recongnized.

If any of you have any ideas I appreciate that. In
this point I can reinstall the software but if for any
reason I need to reboot and afraid this is going to
happen again and by that time it is not going to be
posible reinstall.

Thanks,
Edelmira

PD Apologize for the english errors