Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Questions about bpduplicate

2001-08-16 11:46:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Questions about bpduplicate
From: petes AT convergentdata DOT net (Peter Smith)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:46:04 -0600
You cannot use the same tape as a NBU catalog backup because the tape is
mark in its header as a standard tar tape. NetBackup, although uses gnutar,
writes a special header for NBU backups. These two kind of backups cannot
exist on the same tape.

Peter Smith
Convergent Data Services Inc.
www.convergentdata.net