Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Deny clients the permission for viewing or doing "user backups"

2001-08-14 12:19:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Deny clients the permission for viewing or doing "user backups"
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:19:02 +0200

 if no schedule of type User_Backup exists, then clients won't be
abble to run backup, whatever the interface they use (GUI or
command line). just remove all User_Backup schedule, or unset
the start window in the User_Backup schedules, and that's it.

 Amicalement,
             fx

#include <VRTS/disclaimer.h>
--
     fx AT veritas DOT com       | Login incorrect.
François-Xavier Peretmere | Only perfect spellers may