Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] TLD Robot Errors During Inventory of L700

2001-08-09 18:04:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] TLD Robot Errors During Inventory of L700
From: dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com (Dennis Dwyer)
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 18:04:20 -0400
I've noticed that I get several "Volume Database and TLD(x) Conflict" errors
whenever I try to inventory and synch my new L700 and my NBU volume database.
Here's the message:

ERROR - Volume Database and TLD(1) Conflict:
database: Slot 39 is not found
TLD(1) Slot 39 contains barcode 000086

I get this message for (18) slots. I'm looking for guidance on how to remedy
this. I'm thinking I might be able to manually pull the tapes out of these
slots with errors, reconcile the inventory and then manually add each tape back
into the library through the CAP or using the bpinject script from bpvault.

What say you all?

Regards,
Dennis

Quote: "Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it right

Dennis F. Dwyer
Enterprise Storage Manager
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice