Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] error code 58 on Red Hat Linux 7.1

2001-08-08 08:19:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] error code 58 on Red Hat Linux 7.1
From: b.hswe AT genaissance DOT com (Hswe, Barbara)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 08:19:53 -0400
I checked the firewall settings, and I didn't have a firewall
configured. I hadn't read through the NetBackup 3.4.1 Installation guide
for Linux before Larry Kingery suggested. The on-line manual states
clearly and early on to modify the server_args field in the
/etc/xinetd.d directory for bpcd, vopied, and bpjava-msvc.

A test backup to the Red hat linux 7.1 client is successful.

Thanks Larry for pointing the obvious out -- reading the manual!!