Veritas-bu

[veritas-bu] Socket error

2001-08-07 09:16:18
Subject: [veritas-bu] Socket error
From: Josserand.Moraillon AT agf DOT be (Josserand.Moraillon AT agf DOT be)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:16:18 +0200
Backups perfoming is ok, but on restores, socket errors are being produced

Hi everybody,
I ve some troubles about this socket. All my backup process is ok, but every
time I try to restore, NBU exit with code 14 (flie writte failed), and after
seeing the logs I see the line : cannot connect socket or socket operation
failed - 10054(at../child.c.861).
All my domain (master and media is on a 3.4 vers with patch 645).
So if someone have an idea....
Thank you

Josserand
Josserand.moraillon AT agf DOT be <mailto:Josserand.moraillon AT agf DOT be>