Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Content Indexing Server: unable to pause catalog

2001-08-07 05:31:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Content Indexing Server: unable to pause catalog
From: mpareja AT iddeo DOT es (Mario Pareja)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:31:27 +0200
Hil all the group:

I have an SGI IRIX master server with NetBackup Datacenter 3.4GA and, on
some of my W2K-SP2 patched clients i receive constantly this warning
message:

WRN - Content Indexing Server: unable to pause catalog: ContentManagement
(some files may not get backep up)
Altough i know there is not a critical problem nor an error, i would want to
know the origin of this message (maybe a running service on the W2K
clients?)

Some of you have been in the same situation as me? I think it could be
something involved with the "Indexing Service" on the W2K clients, but not
sure.

Mario Pareja Nieto
Área de Sistemas-OPENET
Iddeo-Retevisión I, S. A.