Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Changing the retention period. An answer to the question

2001-07-30 21:07:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Changing the retention period. An answer to the question
From: pboyle AT esri DOT com (Patrick Boyle)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:07:55 -0700
Please add the following step to the below.
From:   TechNote ID: 204360
First, change the retention period of the class using the GUI interface.

The retention can be changed from the GUI by opening the Backup
Administration interface and selecting the class in question.  Select
'change class' from the Action menu item.  In the schedule section of the
class, enter the new retention period.  If there are multiple schedules,
only the ones modified here will be changed.

Patrick Boyle
ESRI Systems Administration
Voice:          [909] 793-2853  Ext. 1-1461
Numeric Pager:  [909] 777-2791
E-mail:         PBoyle AT esri DOT com