Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 'Status error 41' with Red Hat Linux clients

2001-07-30 10:10:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 'Status error 41' with Red Hat Linux clients
From: mpareja AT iddeo DOT es (Mario Pareja)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:10:56 +0200
Hi all the group:

I have some Linux clients (Red Hat 6.2 & 7.1) and every day i'm getting an
"error 41" from each of them

However, the backup always ends with "status 0", meaning the whole process
is correct (i get this "status 0" from 'job monitor')

Why these connectivity losts, and why always with Linux? There is some
problem, unknown for me, involving this issue?

Thanks in advanced.

PS: I've an SGI IRIX Origin 200 running NetBackup Datacenter 3.4 as master
server, and all the clients have v3.4GA with the latest patches, too.

The rest of the clients are giving no problem, meaning with this, status
error 0 (are IRIX, Solaris, NT and W2K clients)

Mario Pareja Nieto
Área de Sistemas-OPENET
Iddeo-Retevisión I, S. A.
mailto:mpareja AT iddeo DOT es