Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Doc on tape rotation schedule

2001-07-27 11:14:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Doc on tape rotation schedule
From: Peter.Jones AT yourcommunications.co DOT uk (Jones, Peter)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:14:03 +0100
We have exactly the same setup and have used David Chapa's duplication
scripts to duplicate our database backups - go to this URL for the scripts -
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com <http://www.xbpadm-commands.com> .

We use ufsdump scripts to backup the file systems. The duplication scripts
of Davids will do almost everything for you except take the tapes out of the
library and make you a cup of coffee!!

If you want any scripts let me know.
Regards
Peter