Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Duplicate Jobs not working

2001-07-25 11:28:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Duplicate Jobs not working
From: c.williams AT capitalone DOT com (Williams, Chris (Lan))
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:28:23 -0400
Has anyone encountered a problem that duplicate jobs fail on large servers?
I also tried to verify the jobs and this fails as well.  It doesn't actually
give me an error code on either.  It just stops in the middle of the job and
does not continue.

Thanks,

Chris Williams

The Information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only
for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is