Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Oracle and NBU

2001-07-19 10:20:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Oracle and NBU
From: sixbury AT celeritas DOT com (Sixbury, Dan)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 09:20:44 -0500
The other thing to consider is your network config.  I had a similar problem
where rman would start, but nothing would happen.  All of the clients had a
second interface card, and the problem was solved when I explicitly added
the client hostname and IP to the hosts file on the master server.  I have
also seen that you have to make sure that the
/usr/openv/netbackup/logs/user_ops directory is writable by oracle, on unix
the directory should look like drwxrwxrwt.

Dan