Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Cleaning Media Not Working...

2001-07-17 19:31:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Cleaning Media Not Working...
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:31:49 -0700
I have an ATL P6000 and for whatever reason it doesn't use the cleaning
tape at all.  I have the correct barcode and Veritas recognizes it but
it never actually uses it.  I have autoclean set on the library.

When I try and inject the tape it lists it as in the library but does
not move it out of the CAP slot.  I have 3 drives right now with
cleaning lights on and a cleaning tape in the CAP, but no cleaning is
occuring.

~JK