Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] tape eject

2001-07-11 14:09:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] tape eject
From: curtis AT backupcentral DOT com (W. Curtis Preston)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:09:07 -0700
It's got a variable at the very top for the number of slots that your CAP
has.  I know you can get this from tldtest, but the idea of CLAM was that
you could run it from the master, and control any robot in the environment
without (a) ssh/rshing to the host, or (b) forcing you to login to the
host.  You can control all robots in the environment from one menu.

At 12:49 PM 7/11/2001 -0400, Zufall, Ken wrote:
>I don't think Curtis Preston's CLAM script comes pre-configured for multiple
>CAP sizes, but if I recall correctly it shouldn't be difficult to modify it.
>
>Ken Zufall
>330.202.4113

---
W. Curtis Preston
Principal Consultant for Storage Designs,   your storage experts
Voice: 760 710 7017                            Fax: 760 710 7019
Webmaster: http://www.backupcentral.com curtis AT backupcentral DOT com