Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] obtaining mediaid / expiration only

2001-07-11 12:14:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] obtaining mediaid / expiration only
From: David A. Chapa" <david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:14:50 -0700 (PDT)
One of the products of a script I wrote is a report of
all full media and when they expire.

You should be able to modify this for ALL media.

You can find it on my Advanced NetBackup Scripting
site: http://www.xbpadm-commands.com

look under the download section and get the
tape_rotation.tar file.

If you have any questions, let me know.

David

Quoting "Schuller, William" <wschuller AT cayenta DOT com>:

> I am looking for a list of all media in the database
and it's expiration
> date. Do I have to parse bpmedialist, or is there a
more direct route to
> the
> info?
>
> Bill Schuller
> Cayenta, Inc.
bu

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting