Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 96 errors

2001-07-09 15:46:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 96 errors
From: pwhelan AT veritas DOT com (Pat Whelan)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:46:11 -0700
Additionally,  if the tapes had been previously used for TAR or some other
function, you need to put in ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE parameters in the bp.conf
file.

Patrick Whelan
Senior Consultant
VERITAS ECS
[NBU (with extensions) and Storage Migrator for UNIX]
pwhelan AT veritas DOT com
"Of course this is just my opinion, I could be wrong." - Dennis Miller
"Stoicism is the wisdom of madness and cynicism the madness of wisdom" -
Bergen Evans