Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media Errors.

2001-06-22 08:00:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media Errors.
From: DonaldArsenault AT FirstUSA DOT com (Arsenault, Donald (FUSA))
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:00:04 -0400
Ensure that you have the following lines in your bp.conf.
ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = TAR
ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = ANSI
ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = CPIO
ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = AOS/VS
ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = DBR
ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = MTF1

Donald J. Arsenault
First USA Bank, NA
201 North Walnut St.
Wilmington, DE  19801
Ph. (302)282-7626
Fax (302)282-4020
E-mail donaldarsenault AT firstusa DOT com
MS DE1-1231