Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DBBACKUP STATUS

2001-06-22 20:31:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DBBACKUP STATUS
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 02:31:32 +0200

 [ ... ]
> These tapes have not been used for months and are not even in
> the netbackup pool.  When I attempt to delete them, I receive
> an error that they're currently assigned.

 there has been already a whole thread on the subject. the top
message is in tha ML archives and reachable at
 http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/pipermail/veritas-bu/2000-September/000890.html

 short answer is bplabel.

 fx

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
      fx AT Veritas DOT com      | Having been erased,
François-Xavier Peretmere | The document you're seeking