Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] how to preview the media used for auto backup

2001-06-20 17:56:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] how to preview the media used for auto backup
From: jason AT dataprompt DOT com (Jason Jin)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:56:01 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I'm new to netbackup ,and would like to seek some advices:
is there anyway I can preview what's the expected
media ID( or tape volumes) in the tape library that going to be used
in the next few days, based on current backup schdule?

basically, my tape library can only hold the tape needed for
only a days, and I'll need some automatic means to
know in advance , so I could have those tape in place.

TIA,

jason