Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question about using bplist

2001-06-19 10:27:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question about using bplist
From: ntang AT mail.communityconnect DOT com (Nicholas Tang)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:27:59 -0400 (EDT)
So no one has any idea about this?  All I'm trying to do is to get user B
to be able to do a bplist on backups of files user A owns.

User B has read -and- write permission for the files.  But bplist is
refusing to list them, saying EXIT STATUS 227: no entity was found.  Does
anyone have -any- idea why?  I'm stumped.

Thanks,
Nicholas