Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #495 - 17 msgs

2001-06-14 11:03:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #495 - 17 msgs
From: charles.somogyi AT bms DOT com (Charles R Somogyi)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:03:01 -0400
> Effendy:

I know this will not be very helpful, but, we did have a Veritas consultant
come in to install the Oracle Agent so we can demo the product. Havn't had a
chance to do so as of yet; however, I do recall him saying that the status of 1
is normal when using the Oracle agent. I am sure that is not the case in all
situations.

Like I said, not overly helpful, but just a tid bit that I got from Veritas.
I would still investigate via Veritas.

Charlie Somogyi
BMS
Princeton, NJ