Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Veritas NBU control of STK9740?

2001-06-11 15:01:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Veritas NBU control of STK9740?
From: BRohloff.CSC AT SIKORSKY DOT COM (Rohloff, Brent CSC)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:01:34 -0400
We had ACSLS in our original setup, but I'm told the Veritas engineers who
came in to fix the whole thing disabled it.

In any case we've been running without ACSLS for the past 4 months,
 just using NBU 3.4 on Solaris 2.6 to control a StorageTek L700 with 4 DLT
drives.

HTH,
Brent Rohloff
brohloff AT csc DOT com