Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Again error code 1

2001-06-05 13:32:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Again error code 1
From: sdvorak AT veritas DOT com (Steve Dvorak)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:32:16 -0700
Error code one means the NBU skipped at least one file during the backup.
You can exclude any of these files that you are having touble with that are
of a temp nature, however, there may be files that are skipped that you do
not want to exclude.  OTM (Open Transaction Manager) should allow you to
backup open files, but it sounds like it is not installed or is not tuned
properly for some of your systems.
Steve