Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Need Help?

2001-06-02 19:43:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Need Help?
From: dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com (Dennis Dwyer)
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 19:43:21 -0400
I don't know how the rest of the site feels but I take a personal exception to
using this list-server to solicit business. We've chastised vendors for using
this forum to hawk their wares and I don't think trolling for job-seekers is
any different. I believe (and anyone who is in the know can correct me if I'm
wrong) this forum was established for brilliant NBU minds to get together and
talk shop. I have, however, had an individual send me a personal e-mail with a
job offer based on some of my responses to questions on this site. This method
of contact I have no problem with. Mass spamming to the group, however, is a
different story. Unfortunately, Mr. Lussier, I have now classed you with the
tele-marketer who calls me during dinner. I never do business with them out of
shear principle. You're probably a real nice guy, but I don't agree with your
method.

If someone wants to whack me electronically for this response ... please go
ahead and I may deserve it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. This is mine

Regards,
Dennis

P.S.

If Mr. Lussier wants to pose a question about NBU, please do. That's why we're
here.

Quote: "Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it right

Dennis F. Dwyer
Enterprise Storage Manager
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice
(813) 275-3599  - FAX

Visit our corporate website at www.tecoenergy.com

>>> Jeremy P Lussier <jlussier AT teksystems DOT com> 06/01/01 04:54PM >>>
Hello all.  My name is Jeremy Lussier, and I work for TEKsystems.  I am
corresponding to see if I can help anyone who might need a job.  I know
the market is down now, so if I you think I can help, please let me
know.  We are a nation-wide IT services company that has a
specialization in a wide array of services.  Strategic staffing being
our number one revenue generator.  I can be reached directly in Houston,
at 281-874-8904, or toll free at 888-768-3948.  If you are not
interested in Houston, I can at least get you the contact information
for an office near you.  We have over 80 offices across the nation, so
chances are that we can help you.  Thank you for your time and have a
nice weekend.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Lussier