Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas NBU control of STK9740?

2001-06-01 14:54:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas NBU control of STK9740?
From: vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com (Jim VandeVegt)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:54:41 -0700 (PDT)
I've heard through the grapevine and from the NBU training instructor
I had that NBU can control the StorageTek hardware through a NBU
driver, rather than passing the requests off to ACSLS.

Anyone have experience with this?

Our master is Solaris. We are running NBU 3.2 right now, but plan to
implement 3.4 + vault + NDMP and I'd like to hear some thoughts on
whether or not to use ACSLS.

Thanks,

=====
Jim VandeVegt
vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com vandevegt AT avaya DOT com
http://members.xoom.com/vandevegt
There is no luck except where there is discipline.