Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Converting from an NT/W2K master to an UNIX Master

2001-05-31 14:33:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Converting from an NT/W2K master to an UNIX Master
From: dcaddell AT intersil DOT com (Caddell, Scott)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:33:49 -0400
Our current environment is Datacenter 3.4.1 with a W2K master and 4 UNIX Media
Servers all SCSI connected to an ATL P3000.  Our UNIX department will be getting
their own P3000 soon and we are trying to figure out a way to convert/restore
the catalog to their new Master server...I know this is unsupported, but has any
done this or have any thoughts about how to do this?
Thanks!

Scott Caddell
Intersil Corporation