Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Latest Veritas NBU Patch in Sun PKG Format

2001-05-31 09:43:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Latest Veritas NBU Patch in Sun PKG Format
From: dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com (Dennis Dwyer)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:43:00 -0400
I recently downloaded Sun Patch-ID 108261-06 and I was wondering if anyone
could tell me how current that will bring me in relationship to Veritas NBU
patches? I know there's always a time lapse between when Veritas issues a patch
and when Sun repackages it. I'm getting ready to upgrade to Solaris 2.8 from
Solaris 2.6 and I'm told that this Patch-ID will allow me to continue to run
NBU 3.2GA until I'm ready to upgrade to 3.4. If there are other patches to
consider in a NBU environment maintained under Sun, please feel free to chime
in.

Regards,
Dennis

Quote: "Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it right

Dennis F. Dwyer
Enterprise Storage Manager
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice