Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Differences of backup exec and Netbackup

2001-05-30 16:50:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Differences of backup exec and Netbackup
From: bbakh AT veritas DOT com (Bob Bakh)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:50:53 -0700
One thing about NSS is that no one really supports with an Open File Agent,
Ask Novell =)

They are working on making one available, St. Bernard has been known to work
ok, but nothing works all the way right.  NBU can backup NSS volumes, but
you can not use OTM on it at this time.

There is also someone on this Mailing list from Novell, maybe he can chime
in, Scott?

Bob