Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 3.4 Client install via command line

2001-05-18 17:01:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 3.4 Client install via command line
From: Craig_Everett AT intuit DOT com (Everett, Craig)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 14:01:36 -0700
Right, but what is the exact command to run on the dos prompt to do the
install with no interaction?

C:\program files\veritas\pc_client\setup.exe -sms -s

Is this the correct way. We are using this one but it's bombing on the
client upgrade. When Netbackup 3.2 is installed and we are running this
setup.exe -sms -s it dies with this error:

hostname: using existing settings
hostname: error- unable to install file c:\winnt\system32\mfc42u.dll

Any idea what this is about? Have you seen this before?