Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup client connection timeouts??

2001-05-14 12:58:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup client connection timeouts??
From: bbakh AT veritas DOT com (Bob Bakh)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 09:58:23 -0700
First Sam I would open a case with support,

Second if the clients are SUNs then you can set the tcp_close I think
setting down some, it looks like the ports are not being released in a
timely manner.

Let me know what patch for the server and the clients for NBU you are
running.  I have seen this before when you are using multiple streams,
and/or multiplexing.

Bob