Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SSO error

2001-05-14 05:35:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SSO error
From: darkburst AT yahoo DOT com (effendy yahaya)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 02:35:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all !

I'm having this kind of error message (conflicts
error) while configuring SSO.

This is my configuration ;
master server, solaris 5.7, ACSLS server (robotic
control by ACSLS server, acs0).
media server, Tru64, v 5.0
fabric switch.

"Err - Multihosted drive for <multihosted drive name>
has a different parameter on host <master server>"

Actually, i don't have any clues regarding this.  FYI,
both media and master already can see the 6 x 9840
drive from the Storagetek L700 library.

Hopefully could give me another point of view.

Regards,
Effendy Yahaya