Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] status 24

2001-05-11 11:51:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] status 24
From: Tim.McMurphy AT telus DOT com (Tim McMurphy)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:51:16 -0600
Thanks to all who replied. I have it working and have updated the FAQ with
the result. The winning answer goes to .... Douglas Ritschel with the
following reply:

Are you using patch J0850645? And have "Collect True Image Restore info"
enabled? If so, you need P0850697

I had searched Veritas' site but didn't find this until Doug pointed me in
the right direction. Thanks again Doug.

PS. Sun support as of Thursday night still had no solution in site. Call was
logged Monday morning :(

Mailing list 1, Sun support 0