Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 3.2->3.4 backout plan for NT

2001-05-11 11:02:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 3.2->3.4 backout plan for NT
From: mike_andres AT cnt DOT com (Mike Andres)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:02:18 -0500
Hi,

    I'm testing out upgrading 3.2 to 3.4DC and I'd like to have some sort of
a backout plan in place to go along with the upgrade process if things get
ugly.  I pretty much have one developed for unix servers, but I at bit of a
loss as to how to go about it on NT servers what with the registry and all.
Does anyone know of a procedure for going back to the original 3.2 config
after a failed 3.4 upgrade on NT media servers?

Any help is appreciated,
-mike